Purple Top Cowrie Shells
A protective charm for powerful feminine magic...
Cowrie Shells have been used for centuries in folk magic, they are known as protective charms and are very powerful for feminine magic. Cowrie shells are worn as jewelry, used as ornaments or charms. They are symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth, and wealth.
How to use Cowrie Shells
- As a charm- they are associated with fecundity, sexual pleasure, and good luck.
- Because of their unique vulva-like appearance, and because they come from the ocean, Cowrie shells are a sacred symbol of Love goddesses and Sea goddesses in many cultures.
- They are the shell most widely used worldwide as shell money. This makes them important for any money spells or money mojo bags.
- Cowrie shells represent the primal feminine, both powerful and strong. They represent the divine Goddess which is connected with the strength of the ocean. An ancient symbol for creation, birth, and re-birth.
- Used in manifestation, prosperity, and healing spells.
These Purple Top Cowrie Shells measure about .5" long. They have not been coated, sealed, or drilled. 10 will be tucked into a little charm bag. So fun to keep or share...