Myrrh Resin Incense Box
Call in peace and blessings...
When burned as an incense myrrh resin purifies the area, lifts the vibrations, and creates peace. It is rarely burned alone; usually mixed with frankincense and other resins. Myrrh increases the power of any incense to which it is added.
Myrrh resin is an aid to Lift negative moods, promotes a feeling of being grounded, encourages spiritual awakening, fortifies & revitalizes the spirit, purifies negativity, antimicrobial & antioxidant, relieves stress & reduces pain.
These petite brass inlaid wood boxes measure 2" wide x 3" long and 1.5" tall. Patterns will vary in the celestial patterns. They hold between .2-.7 ounces depending on the resin.
The tiny metal resin spoons are not included but can be found as a kit.
Each kit contains
- a spoon in your choice of 2 finishes
- a charcoal disc or a beeswax tea light candle
A deep, rich, warm, earthy, bitter balsamic, slightly sweet & spicy, herbaceous
How to use Myrrh Incense
Burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heatproof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into a bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for the disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto the burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off the disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED WHILE BURNING OR SMOLDERING