Myrrh is the hardened gum-like material (resin) that comes from cuts made in the trunk of the deciduous tree & shrub Commiphora myrrha - includes 180+ different species.
Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
Origin: Oman, Yemen, India, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia
Natural Myrrh Resin
1/2 oz. by volume in cork top apothecary bottle, These petite bottles are 2.5" tall x 7/8" in diameter
Myrrh resin is an aid to Lift negative moods, promotes a feeling of being grounded, encourages spiritual awakening, fortifies & revitalizes the spirit, purifies negativity, antimicrobial & antioxidant, relieves stress & reduces pain
Aroma: deep, rich, warm, earthy, bitter balsamic, slightly sweet & spicy, herbaceous
How to use
burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heat proof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED