Frankincense Resin Incense
Call in peace & blessings...
Frankincense is the hardened gum-like material (resin) that comes from cuts made in the trunk of the Boswellia sacra tree.
1/2 oz. by volume in cork top apothecary bottle, These petite bottles are 2.5" tall x 7/8" in diameter. That's about .7 ounces by weight, which is a generous amount. This Frankincense resin is very potent and will last a very long time.
Frankincense resin is an aid in divination, dreaming, wisdom and clarity. Call in spiritual support and divine guidance. Excellent to burn for reducing anxiety and to invite a night of restful sleep.
This depends upon species - often fresh, fruity, citrus bouquet with delicate sweet, resinous, and woody undertones.
How to use
burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heat proof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED WHILE BURNING OR SMOLDERING