Frankincense Resin Incense
Call in peace and blessings...
Frankincense is the hardened gum-like material (resin) that comes from cuts made in the trunk of the Boswellia sacra tree.
Frankincense resin is an aid in divination, dreaming, wisdom and clarity. Call in spiritual support and divine guidance. Excellent to burn for reducing anxiety and to invite a night of restful sleep.
These petite brass inlaid wood boxes measure 2" wide x 3" long and 1.5" tall. Patterns will vary in the celestial patterns. They hold between .2-.7 ounces depending on the resin.
The tiny metal resin spoons are not included but can be found as a kit.
Each kit contains
- a spoon in your choice of 2 finishes
- a charcoal disc or a beeswax tea light candle
This depends upon species - often fresh, fruity, citrus bouquet with delicate sweet, resinous, and woody undertones.
How to use Frankincense Incense
Burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heatproof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into a bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for the disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto the burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off the disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED WHILE BURNING OR SMOLDERING