White Copal Resin Incense
Call in peace, Love + Happiness...
White Copal is an all-purpose resin used for and added to many love, exorcism and purification incenses. It's magical properties include attraction, inspiration, celebration, invocation, happiness, purification, consecration, contact with astral planes, and exorcism.
These petite brass inlaid wood boxes measure 2" wide x 3" long and 1.5" tall. Patterns will vary in the celestial patterns. They hold between .2-.7 ounces depending on the resin.
The tiny metal resin spoons are not included but can be found as a kit.
Each kit contains
- a spoon in your choice of 2 finishes
- a charcoal disc or a beeswax tea light candle
White Copal is a similar aroma to Frankincense- It is however sweeter and lighter in tone with musk like under tones. A very nice choice if the Golden Copal is to strong for you.
How to use White Copal Incense
Burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heatproof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into a bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for the disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto the burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off the disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED WHILE BURNING OR SMOLDERING