Benzoin of Sumatra Resin Incense
Call in peace, love & happiness...
1/2 oz. by volume in cork top apothecary bottle, These petite bottles are 2.5" tall x 7/8" in diameter. That's about .7 ounces by weight, which is a generous amount. This Benzoin of Sumatra resin is very potent and will last a very long time.
Our Benzoin of Sumatra Resin has a balsam aroma with slight floral and vanilla notes.
How to Use
Even though this is charcoal-like in looks and feel, this will not burn on its own. You will need charcoal.
Burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heatproof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into a bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for the disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto the burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off the disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED WHILE BURNING OR SMOLDERING