What a fragrant way to start your day, bright and cheerful...
Morning Chores Herbal Bath Salts
This bright blend is designed to start your day out perfectly, with an uplifting and sunny outlook on the day.
Upbeat scents of fresh citrus, sage, and mints
Botanicals include mixed fresh dried flower petals
This unique blend features a fresh upbeat scent to start your day off right.
Morning Chores herbal bath salt is blended with the purest Atlantic sea salts, dead sea salts, Epsom salt, and pure flower oils.
- All organic ingredients
- Ethically harvested salts and herbs
- Vegan friendly
- GMO, colorant, and baking soda free
- Pure essential plant oils (no synthetic fragrances)
- Eco-friendly packaging – can be reused, re-gifted, or recycled
- Trendy and ever-popular Ball jar or a sleek, cork topped glass tube safely stores your bath salts
- A safe combination for sensitive skin, children & the elderly
- 1-ounce sample bag for a small soak or foot bath
- 3-ounce glass cork top tubes are perfect for 1-2 uses
- 7.5-ounces in a mason jar are perfect for 6-8 uses. Comes with a reusable muslin drawstring bag.
Ways to use Morning Chores Herbal Bath Salts
From the mason jar:
Fill the muslin bag with the desired amount of Lavender herbal bath salts and tie it to your tub faucet while it fills, or just let it float in the water. Letting the water dissolve the contents. This will save you the clean-up of the herbs. If you enjoy the herbs floating on the water, sprinkle contents into the running water. You can also use the steeped pouch as a mild exfoliant during your bath.
From the glass tube:
Sprinkle directly into the bathwater.
The essential oil contained in these bath salts may leave the tub a bit slippery. Usually, this won't happen with the volume of water being used in an ordinary tub. But something to be aware of.