Myrrh Resin Incense
Call in peace & blessings...
Burned as an incense myrrh resin purifies the area, lifts the vibrations, and creates peace. It is rarely burned alone; usually mixed with frankincense and other resins. Myrrh increases the power of any incense to which it is added.
1/2 oz. by volume in cork top apothecary bottle, These petite bottles are 2.5" tall x 7/8" in diameter. That's about .7 ounces by weight, which is a generous amount. This Myrrh resin is very potent and will last a very long time.
Myrrh resin is an aid to Lift negative moods, promotes a feeling of being grounded, encourages spiritual awakening, fortifies & revitalizes the spirit, purifies negativity, antimicrobial & antioxidant, relieves stress & reduces pain
A deep, rich, warm, earthy, bitter balsamic, slightly sweet & spicy, herbaceous
How to use
burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heat proof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for disc to heat.
• Sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits!
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off disc.
• Sprinkle another pinch of incense. Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED