Frolic Herbal Incense
Bright and uplifting...
A natural herbal incense to show off the power of each flower's magick
Frolic herbal incense is a bright and cheery loose herbal incense. Fragrances include a light lemony scent blending with calming rose, lavender.
This Frolic blend promotes bright and happy thoughts. An uplifting joyful experience.
- As an incense- use in a burner, or toast on the wood stove
- Ritual baths
- Make a sachet and put it under your pillow or near your bed
- Use for spells or rituals
- Circle the base of a candle with herbs when doing candle magic
- Fill a poppet
Frolic Herbal Incense is a blending of fresh pure resins, lavender, rose, chamomile and a few other botanicals to lift your mood and spirits.
Even though this has many easily ignitable herbs, this should not burn on its own, you want it to smolder. You will need a charcoal or resin/incense burner.
Burn resin on a charcoal disc or incorporate it into your own work.
How to burn using charcoal discs:
• Prepare a heatproof bowl by adding about 1" of sand/ash/salt (this disperses the heat)
• Hold disc with tongs. Light disc until it starts to spark. Set into a bowl on top of sand/ash/salt.
• Wait a few minutes for the disc to heat up.
• Using tongs sprinkle a pinch of loose incense onto the burning disc.
• Enjoy the pleasant aroma and healing benefits.
• When burned up, use tongs to clear off the disc.
• Repeat as many times as you want.
• When done – either cover the bowl or let it burn to ash. Discard when cooled.
Frolic Herbal Incense comes in your choice
- 1.5 ounce bag
- 4 ounce glass jar
NEVER LEAVE BURNABLES UNATTENDED
Though these blends are made with organic herbs, they are not intended for internal consumption. (In other words, don't smoke it, make tea, or eat it!)
Incense Accessory Kit
You also have the option of adding one of our incense accessories kits that contain either 2 (two) charcoal discs and an incense spoon OR 2 (two) hand-poured beeswax tealights and an incense spoon. Spoons really are petite measures approx 2", please see our photo with the ruler so you can have a good idea of these wonderful tiny spoons...