Bring a bit of European vintage into your life...
These vintage-style preserve jars are back in production! Kilner jars have been around since 1842 and these come to us straight from the UK- then transformed into a sturdy soap dispenser. This says country farmhouse!
These very pretty 1 pint (0.5L) jars have the authentic beaded design and heavyweight so typical of the period. The jar side reads Kilner 1842. The dispensers feature a rust-resistant stainless steel lid with a bright stainless steel finish and a matching stainless steel pump. These are perfect for soap, lotions, hand sanitizers & oils.
If you want the antique feel in your country home this is the dispenser for you. Nothing says farmhouse more than vintage mason jars.
- Durable, heavy glass Kilner vintage preserve jar 1 pint (0.5 liters)
- Authentic period shaped & beaded design
- Iconic “Kilner Est 1842” embossed lettering
- Rust-resistant solid stainless steel finished lid
- High-quality metal soap pump in matching stainless steel finish-your choice of pump-style (regular soap, foaming soap)
- The preserve jar is dishwasher safe, hand wash lid, and pump.
- Food grade dispenser pump-safe for food, soap, lotion, or oils
- Height (Jar only): 5.25” (127mm approx.)
- Height (with pump): 7” (18cm approx.)
- Diameter: 4” (98mm approx.)
- PLEASE read the entire listing before making your purchase.
These new lids are solid stainless steel and have an added protective barrier inside the lid. As with any metal soap dispenser lid, you will want to keep them clean; for years of dependable use.